The Clayton House
Victorian House Museum
Wm. H. H. Clayton, U.S. Attorney
The Historic Home
Belle Grove Historic District
Hours and Location / Tours
40th Anniversary Celebration
Sippin’ on 6th Street – Judge Clayton’s Southern Soirée
An Elegant Venue
1894 Wedding Article
Memberships & Donations
Engraved Brick Donation
Teacher Resources and Articles
Living History Vignette Program
Fort Smith Heritage Foundation
Staff Listing and Contact Information
The formal parlor has space for 50 seats.
The bandstand is equipped with electricity.
Elegant settings for every element of your party . . .
A never-forget, forever place!
This authentically restored Victorian mansion filled with a 19th century collection is popular for wedding photogrpahy.
The spacious servant quarters is perfect for seated receptions.
The bay area of the formal parlor is a lovely ceremonial space.
The spacious dining room can serve as an elegant buffet.
Built in 1882, the hand-carved staircase is a lovely fixture.
Weddings have taken place in the formal parlor for more than 100 years.
Ground surrounding the home provide options for outdoor ceremonies.
The Victorian bandstand is lovely day or night for weddings.